Your online resource for recreation, fitness, and wellness pursuits. We are
glad to have you visit us here at our web site and hope you find what you are
looking for. Come and explore what Recreation & Intramurals are all about.
- UB Running Group: Need a running partner or looking for a little motivation after a long day? Join us Mondays and Wednesdays for a run around UB starting August 30th, 2010.
- Are you tired of being stuck in the same old routine and finding no results? Do you feel like you are not being challenged anymore and are looking for something new, exciting, and most of all something that will produce the results you want? This is what you have been waiting for: The University of Buffalo Recreation And Intramural Services in association with Absolute Strength Performance Training are proud to offer Adult Functional Fitness Programs.
Our Adult Program sessions are designed for active adults looking for a challenging training program. The Adult program is designed to actively challenge effort and coordination with 60 minute movement-based sessions.The program was designed by our professional staff and based on the same type of training our athletes receive tailored to your specific needs and goals. It is unlike what any other gyms have to offer.
Questions regarding training or further information please contact: Ben Woods: 724-977-1322, firstname.lastname@example.org or Tom Corradino: 202-489-6846, email@example.com
- Join blitzometer now and track your UB workouts or complete a "blitz", a personalized workout!
- Alumni Arena & North Campus Facilities Weekly Schedule
- Clark Hall & South Campus Facilities Weekly Schedule Hours for Clark Hall, including the main gym & pool are available on Clark Hall's phone message for patrons to check daily: 716.829.2926
- Information regarding the H1N1 virus.
- Check out what the Pro Shop sells!
- Both Alumni Arena & Clark Hall will be closed on Monday, September 6, for Labor Day.
Jogging Track Closures:
Friday, August 27 - closed 3:30pm-5:30pm
Friday, September 3 - closed 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
Saturday, September 4 - 11:00 AM-8:00 PM
Friday, September 10 - 12:45-10:00 PM
Saturday, September 11 - closed all day
Thursday, September 16 - closed 6:00-11:00 PM
Wednesday, September 22 - closed 5:45-10:00 PM
Friday, September 24 - closed 5:45-10:00 PM
Saturday, September 25 - closed 3:45 PM-closing
- Pool Closures:
- Locker Room Closures:
||© 2006 University at Buffalo Athletics. All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized use of logos, photos, graphics and story copy is prohibited without
prior written permission from the University at Buffalo Athletic Communications Office.